Today, you use the Whatsapp service on your smartphone. It has many functions including photo messaging, photo and file sharing. In spite of this, there are many such features in Whatsapp, whose information may not be yours. Next, we have given information of such features of Whatsapp, through which you can learn everything about your WhatsApp Service. In this, we have explained the way to use WhatsApp, contact block and new emojies and other features.
Send Broadcast Message through WhatsApp
It’s just like Bcc is done. When someone replies to this message, it will only get you visibility. This is relatively cheap from SMS. Follow this command on Android – Tap Menu> New Broadcast and select all the contacts you want to send a message to. Tap the Broadcast List button coming to your chat screen on iPhone. At the bottom is the option of the new list, tap it. Select from your contact list and then tap the Create button.
Shift to a new number on WhatsApp
If you have changed your SIM card, you can import all the information about your account, if you wish. Just keep in mind that doing this will delete your old number. Do this when the new SIM becomes active. On Android, tap on Menu> Settings> Account> Change Number and enter your old number in the first box and then enter the new number in the second box. On the iPhone, go to Settings> Account> Change Number and enter your old number in the first box and then enter the new number in the second box.
WhatsApp Also on the computer
If you have a Google Chrome browser installed on your computer/laptop then go to WhatsApp Web and follow the instructions. Keep in mind that during this time your phone should be connected to the internet. If the phone is connected to Wi-Fi, it is better because web applications sync everything from your phone. Then open WhatsApp, go to the WhatsApp web option and scan the QR code in the browser. And run WhatsApp on the computer.
How to run WhatsApp without a mobile number
To use WhatsApp, you have to register with your number. But today I will tell you three such methods here so that you can create your WhatsApp account without entering your number. You do not need any SIM for this. And you will easily be able to use WhatsApp. So let’s tell you one by one we tell you the tricks.
If you want to use Whatsapp without showing your mobile number, then this is also possible for you to see the tricks listed below.
- First, uninstall Whatsapp from your mobile.
- Now install a new Whatsapp from the Play Store.
- After installing, keep your mobile in flight mode.
- After that, open your WhatsApp application and enter your number. (This will not confirm the WhatsApp confirmation message and the server told you that your mobile is in flight mode.)
- You will have an Alternate Method on Whatsapp. In which you will be asked to verify the number in the other way.
- After that click on Click Through SMS and enter your email ID.
- Then click on the Send button and click the Cancel button immediately.
- For this, you need to click the Cancel button so that you can stop the permission process.
- Download Spoof Messages application in mobile Once installed, open the application and take it outbox.
- You will get the last message there and you can copy it and send it to verification.
- For this, use the details given to you: – To +447900347295 From + (Country Code) (Mobile Number) Message: Your Email Address
- After this, your Whatsapp will be confirmed and you can send a message to any of your friends.
How To Make Whatsapp Number In International Number
First of all, I would like to tell you that these numbers can only be changed in Android mobile. Because to change the number, you have to install an Android App which will only work on Android phones. So let’s see how the numbers change.
- First, download and install Primo App on your mobile.
- Then open this app and sign up so that it can give you an ID.
- As soon as you have a registration, you will see your new number on the left side.
- Now you have to open your whitespace and click on Setting> Account Setting> Change Number.
- Now fill out your old number and the number you got from Primo Apps. You can fill that number with the new number and click Done.
- During this time you have to click on Call Me.
You will now have a call in Primo Apps. And in that call, you will also get a 6 digit Verification Code, write it to anybody, and cut the call and fill it in WhatsApp and your Whatsapp number has changed. You can also check this by sending a message to anyone.
Do not save any photo of WhatsApp in the gallery
People send photos of WhatsApp, many of which deserve to be deleted. Many times it also contains private photos. If you want you can make such arrangements that photos of the WhatsApp are not saved in your Gallery folder. Android users need to create a .nomedia file for this in a folder with WhatsApp’s images or videos. For this, you will need a file explorer, such as ES File Explorer. Inside you go to the images or videos folder. Click on the new button on the bottom left, select the file and create a new file, named. no media After this, photos of WhatsApp will not be saved in your gallery.