Top 15 Inspirational Quotes By Brian Tracy – Brian Tracy was born on January 5, 1944. He is a Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author.He is the author of over seventy books that have been translated into dozens of languages. His books are self-help books and have inspired many. And here is a list of ‘top 15 inspirational quotes by Brian Tracy’ to inspire you too –
- The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’
- Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.
- The true measure of the value of any business leader and manager is performance.
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
- Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.
- Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.
- You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
- Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
- Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favour.
- Successful people are simply those with successful habits.
- It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
- All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
Hope Brian Tracy has inspired you too.