‘Top 15 Friendship Quotes To Make You Realize The Importance Of Friends’ –
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
– Thomas Aquinas
2. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
– Lucius Annaeus Seneca
3. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
– Khalil Gibran
4. True friendship multiplies the good of life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
5. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
– Woodrow T. Wilson
6. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
— Albert Camus
7. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
– David Tyson Gentry
8. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
– Alexander Dumas
9. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
– William Shakespeare
10. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
– Muhammad Ali
11. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
12. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.
– Washington Irving
13. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.
– Ally Condie
14. Friends are the family you choose.
– Jess C. Scott
15. Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.
– Dean Koontz