Many of you might have watched the most popular and famous comedy serial Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai. The comedy serial is ranked among the most liked serials of the television. It has earned a lot of fame in very few years.
Not only the serial but also the characters in it have become popular. They have easily won millions of hearts with their comedy and acting skills.
For those who watch the serial regularly might be familiar with the characters of the serial Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai –
- Anguri Bhabhi ( Shubhangi Atre Poorey)
- Vibhuti Narayan Mishra (Aashif Sheikh)
- Anita Bhabhi (Saumya Tandon)
- Manmohan Tiwari ( Rohitash Gaud)
- Police Inspector Happu Singh ( Yogesh Tripathi)
- Anokhelal Saxena ( Saanand Verma)
- Tikaram ( Vaibhav Mathur)
- Malkhan ( Deepesh Bhan)
- Peru Chaurasia( Akshay Patel)
- Ramkali ( Soma Rathod)
- Bhoorey Lal ( Rakesh Bedi)
- Gulfam Kali (Falguni Rajani)
But today we will talk about the famous character of Anguri Bhabhi which is played by Shubhangi Atre in this serial. Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai is very popular because of her spectacular acting in it.
She has won million hearts by her way of speaking in the serial especially the line “Sahi Pakade Hain”.
Let’s see here some facts about her and her journey in the world of television:
Shubhangi Atre Life history
- The famous actress of the serial Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai was born on 11 April 1981, in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- She is married to the Piyush Poorey and has a daughter named Ashi and is currently staying in Mumbai.
- Shubhangi Atre walks for 40 minutes to reach her sets of the TV serial Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai which is located in Naigaon from her residence in Dahisar Mumbai.
- Shubhangi gets up early every day in the morning, prepares the food for the entire family, do Pooja.
- Her favorite food is daal, roti, and sabzi. She also carries packs of almonds, fruits, and rusk to eat on set daily.
- Atre is very punctual and is always the first one to reach the sets of Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai.
- She loves music and is the great fan of superstar Salman Khan. She has completed her Post graduation with the degree of MBA.
Shubhangi Atre career into the Television field
Shubhangi entered Television with her first ad of the Shampoo brand which was for the print purpose. She started her Career after marriage with the Ekta Kapoor serial Kasauti Zindagi Ki in the year 2006. But her role was very short in the serial and did not earn any fame.
Later in the year 2007, the Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Anguri Bhabhi became famous with her lead role in Kasturi which was also the serial of Ekta Kapoor. After which she was seen in the negative role in the year 2011 in the serial Havan which was aired on Colours.
The turning point which changed her life completely was her decision to act in the serial Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai. She got this role after replacing the Big Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde.
Shubhangi has replaced Shilpa Shinde second time in her career. After replacing Shilpa in two comedy serials- Chidiya Ghar and Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai, she was blamed for copying Shilpa.
She was having three offers at that time out of which two was the brand new shows and one was this Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai serial. But she opted for Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai as she was the biggest fan of this serial.
According to Shubhangi, her husband who always supported her in her decision does not want her to opt for the show which required replacement of the actress.
But she accepted it as a turning point in her life and opted for the comedy serial Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai.
She has received mixed compliments from the audience. Shubhangi Atre says that my biggest compliment is when people say that Hum Bhool Gaye Pehle Kaun Thi. She has also been praised by Times of India for her fantastic work.