Now Watch Facebook Videos On TV – We all love facebook a lot. Our love for Facebookis never-ending. And to add more love to this never-ending love, facebook launched a new feature that isnow you can watch facebook videos on TV. Facebook is an amazing social media network that connects us with our distant friends and gave us our childhood friends back. Facebook helps people in finding their lost loved ones. Facebook is popularly known as FB too. We love sharing our personal photos on FB and sharing quotes, memes and messages and we also love sharing and watching videos on Facebook with our loved ones and friends. But there are sometimeswhen we feel like watching those facebook videos on a big screen as our mobile screen is approximately up to 5 inches to 6 inches. That is why Facebook launched this new feature using which we can watch facebook videos on a bigger screen of TV. So, now watch facebook videos on TVand here is the way to ‘watch FB videos on TV’ –
How To Watch Facebook Videos On TV
- There are 2 ways you can watch Facebook videos on a TuptoCast to a TV that’s on the same wifi network as your mobile device.
- Use the Facebook video for TV app.
1st Way –
To cast a Facebook video to a wifi connected TV:
- Tap on the video to expand it to full-screen mode.
- Tap the TV icon in the top-right corner.
- Select the device (example: Apple TV or Chromecast) to cast the video to a TV.
2nd Way –
To watch a video using the Facebook video for TV app:
- Download the Facebook for TV app for Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Google Play or Samsung Smart TV-
Go to the app store for Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Google Play or Samsung Smart TV and download the Facebook video app
- Follow the below steps to log in–
Open the Facebook video app and then click ‘Log In with Facebook’.
- Go to Facebook on your computer or your mobile device and open the notification on Facebook or go to this link
- On your computer or mobile device, enter the code that appears on your TV.
Enjoy watchingfacebookvideos on TV!