An Ideal Morning Routine to start your Ideal Day
An Ideal Morning Routine to start your Ideal Day – Everyone knows the importance of an ideal morning routine. But to those who don’t know the importance of a perfect start of the day, I would like to tell that an ideal morning routine leads you to a perfect and an organised day. People are most productive when they wake up, and setting up a good and healthy morning routine ensures that they maintain that level of productivity for longer periods of the day and they will feel energetic and stress free for the entire day.
An ideal morning routine makes your day an ideal day. Adopt the following habits for an‘ideal morning routine to start your ideal day’–
- Wake up early and naturally:Waking up early and that too naturally without an use of alarm, sounds difficult right? But let me tell you it’s not actually difficult to wake up early and naturally without an alarm. Our body already contains a system of biological clocks to help us wake up without the assistance of an alarm. First you need to study the patterns of your sleep that how many hours of sleep your body needs. Then note it down. And sleep accordingly to wake up early next day. Example : If you need 8 hours of sleep, go to bed at 10 p.m. and wake up at 6 a.m. in the morning. Sounding easy now, right? Do give it a try.
- Keep your mobile on silent mode:Keep your mobile on a silent or airplane mode to keep you away from a noise and for a quiet morning to start your day.
- Drink hot lemon and honey water:Make a lemon honey water and drink it before brushing your teeth to detoxify your body and skin. Recipe of lemon honey water – Hot the water, squeeze the lemon into it and add a tablespoon of honey to it and your hot lemon honey water is ready.
- Meditate: Sit in a clean and quiet place and do meditation for 10 to 15 minutes and you can increase slowly day-by-day upto half an hour or 1 hour. Meditation calms your mind and gives you a feeling of relaxation.
- Sun Salutations / Surya Namaskar:Perform 1 to 12 sun Salutations and you can increase more for healthy and fit body.
- Drink smoothie:Make a protein smoothie and drink it for meeting your daily protein needs. Protein smoothie keeps you full for the long time and thus it can save you from eating unhealthy foods.
- Go on a morning walk:Take a brisk walk in a garden for the fresh air and morning walk will also help you to maintain your weight.
- Write Journal or goals for the day: Write in a journal about your goals for a following day that you want to achieve and plan and work accordingly.
- Shower and get ready:Take a shower and wear a clean and fresh clothes and get ready for a beautiful day.
- Make a green tea:Make a green tea and drink it slowly sip-by-sip. Enjoy your freshgreen tea while reading a newspaper.
This ideal morning routine helpsyou create energy and the right mindsetto tackle the challenges of a busy day. That is why follow an ideal morning routine to start your ideal day.Happy Morning ! Happy Day !