And here is your daily dose of comedy and funny jokes –
- Interviewer: What is a skeleton?
Santa: Sir, a skeleton is a person who started dieting,
but forgot to stop it!
- Santa was writing the past tense of “I make a mistake”.
Guess what he wrote?
He wrote – “I was made by a mistake.”
- Santa: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
Santa: Radio label shows ‘Made in Japan’ but radio says this is ‘All India Radio’.
- Police: are you married?
Santa: Yes, with a woman.
Police (angrily): Of course! Did u ever hear of anyone marrying a man?
Santa: Yes, my sister did…!
- Santa: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: Sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status
Santa: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
- Santa: I think that girl is deaf.
Banta: How do u know?
Santa: I told I Love her, but she said, “Her chappals are new.”
- Interviewer: Just imagine you are on the 3rd floor, it caught fire and how will you escape?
Santa: it’s simple. I will stop my imagination!
- Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi
Santa writes: “Gandhi was a great man, but I don’t know who is Jayanthi.”
- One tourist from the U.S.A. asked Santa: Any great man born in this village?
Santa: No sir, only small Babies!
- After returning back from a foreign trip, Santa asked his wife,
“Do I look like a foreigner?”
Wife: No! Why?
Santa: In London, a lady asked me, “Are you a foreigner?”
- What happens when a Santa’s wife delivers twins????
The Santa does not sleep the whole night, thinking who is the father of the second child…
- Santa went to Art Gallery.
Santa: I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art?
Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, that’s a mirror!
- Santa & wife buy coffee in a shop.
Santa: Drink quickly before it gets cold.
Santa: Hot coffee $5 and cold coffee $10.
- The teacher told all students to write an essay on a cricket match.
All were busy writing except one Santa.
He wrote:’Due To Rain, No Match!’