5 Evergreen Bollywood Movies To Enjoy On This Weekend!
5 Evergreen Bollywood Movies To Enjoy On This Weekend! – No plans for this weekend? Plan to enjoy this weekend at home relaxing and enjoying the evergreen Bollywood movie of your choice. If there is anything in India that Indian people are crazy about that is none other than cricket and Bollywood movies. After a lot of confusion on which Bollywood movies to choose as the “bestBollywood movies of all times”, we finally bring to you a list of the 5 evergreen Bollywood movies to enjoy on this weekend–
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge:Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ) is an Indian romance film, directed by Aditya Chopra, produced by his father Yash Chopra, and written by Javed Siddiqui with Aditya Chopra. Released on 20 October 1995. The film stars Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. The plot revolves around Raj and Simran, two young non-resident Indians, who fall in love during a vacation through Europe with their friends. Raj tries to win over Simran’s family so the couple can marry, but Simran’s father has long since promised her hand to his friend’s son.
2. Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!:Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! (HAHK) is a 1994 Indian musical romantic-comedy film, written and directed by Sooraj Barjatyaand produced by Rajshri Productions. Starring Madhuri Dixit and Salman Khan, it celebrates the Indian wedding traditions by relating the story of a married couple and the relationship between their families, a story about sacrificing ones love for ones family.
3. Maine Pyar Kiya:Maine Pyar Kiya (MPK) is a 1989 Indian musical romance film, directed by Sooraj R. Barjatyaand written by Barjatya with S. M. Ahale. Starring Salman Khan and Bhagyashree in the lead roles, it was produced by Rajshri Productions. Maine Pyar Kiya tells the story of Prem and Suman, who become friends and then gradually fall in love.
4. Dil To Pagal Hai:Dil To Pagal Hai (DTPH) is a 1997 Indian musical romantic drama film directed by Yash Chopra. The film depicts the love lives of the dancers in a musical dance troupe. It stars Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit and Karisma Kapoor in lead roles, with Akshay Kumar in a supporting role.
5. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai:Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (KKHH) is an Indian Hindi coming-of-age romantic comedy-drama film, released on 16 October 1998. It was written and directed by Karan Joharand starred the popular on-screen pair of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. Rani Mukerji featured in a supporting role, while Salman Khan also had an extended-cameo appearance.
Enjoy your weekend with this evergreen Bollywood movies. Have fun!