‘15 best quotes to inspire you to workout harder’ in gym to achieve your desired weight loss goal or just to stay fit always –
- “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.”
- “Every day is another chance to get stronger, to eat better, to live healthier, and to be the best version of you.”
- “Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.”
- “When you’re at the gym feeling like you’ll never be one of those people who look like they’ve been at it their entire lives, remember that they all started somewhere.”
- “The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “keep going”.”
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”
—John F. Kennedy.
- “The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.”
- “Fitness is not about being better than someone else… It’s about being better than you used to be.”
- “I’m not in the best shape, but I want to prove to myself I can do something that seems insurmountable and inspire others by showing them no matter where they are in their fitness goals, they can do it, too.”
- “Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.”
- “A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up.”
—Florence Griffith Joyner.
And lastly, I want to tell you that take care of your body and start loving your body the way it isbecause this body is the only one that you have.