15 Best Inspirational Quotes by Swami Vivekanand
15 Best Inspirational Quotes by Swami Vivekanand – Swami Vivekanand was born on12 January 1863 and he was given a name -NarendranathDatta. He was an Indian Hindu monk, a chief disciple of the 19th-century Indian mystic Ramakrishna. He was a key figure in the introduction of the Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to the Western world. Born into an aristocratic Bengali family of Calcutta, Vivekananda was inclined towards spirituality. He was influenced by his guru, Ramakrishna, from whom he learnt that all living beings were an embodiment of the divine self; therefore, service to God could be rendered by service to mankind. He has inspired many people and his followers till date. Read here, ‘the Inspirational quotes by Swami Vivekanand’ that will inspire you for your life and give you good teachings about life.
Best inspirational quotes by Swami Vivekanand–
- Arise ! awake ! and stop not till the goal is reached.
- When an idea exclusively occupies the mind, it is transformed into an actual physical or mental state.
- 3 GOLDEN RULES from Swami Vivekananda–
Who is Helping You, Don’t Forget them.
Who is Loving you, Don’t Hate them.
Who is Believing you, Don’t Cheat them.
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- Relationships are more important than life , but it is important for those relationships to have life in them….
- Like me or Hate me, both are in my favor,If you like me I am in your Heart, If you hate me I am in your mind.
- Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals place them day and night before you and out of that will come great work.
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
- By the study of different religions we find that in essence they are one.
- Talk to yourself at least once in a Day.. Otherwise you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World…
- Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison.
- Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
- All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.