10 Best Weight Loss Jokes – While trying to lose weight, there are times when you feel upset, demotivated and boring In such time, you should take rest from your dieting and can indulge in a small cheat meal of your choice so that you can re-start your weight loss process with the full energy again. Though ‘weight loss jokes’ cannot make you lighter in actual, but to lighten your mood, here is the list of 10 best weight loss jokes –
- Dear diet, I am breaking up with you. Things just are not going to work between us. It’s not me, it’s you. You are tasteless, boring and I can’t stop cheating on you.
- Losing weight is a constant battle that you have to fight for the rest of your life.
I am a lover, not a fighter.
I love cheesecake.
- -Ugh, I need to lose about 10 pounds.
-Did you know that the new iPhone 5 helps people lost weight?
-Wait, what? How?
-When you pay for it, you can’t afford to eat for a month.
- Having lost weight over the past few years, a lady was discarding things from her wardrobe that no longer fit.
Her seven-year-old niece was watching as she held up a huge pair of slacks.
“wow,” the lady said, “I must have worn these when I was 183.”
Her niece looked puzzled, then asked, “how old are you now?”
- My fitness coach told me to bend down and touch my toes. I said, “I don’t have that kind of relationship with my feet. Can I just wave?”
- I gave up jogging for health reasons.
My thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire.
- If we are not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
- -Why shouldn’t you worry about gaining a few extra pounds?
-Because fat people are harder to kidnap.
- -What do you get when you put the right amount of meat and vegetables on a scale?
-A balanced meal.
- Two blondes decided to split a can of Diet Coke. One blonde opened the can and poured half the contents into her own glass, and the half into her friend’s glass. Before tossing the can, she stopped to read the nutritional information on the side.
“Only one calorie per can,” she read aloud.
“Hmm,” murmured the other blonde.
“I wonder which glass has the calorie?”
A funny weight loss tip –
100 laughs a day is equal to 10 minutes of exercise!
How can it get any easier than that?
By Diet Humour Guru: Daniel Worona.