‘ 10 Best Santa Banta Jokes In English ’ –
- Bank manager asks Santa in an interview: “What is cyclone?”
Santa: “It is the loan given to purchase a cycle.”
- Santa was drawing money from ATM.
A person, who was just behind him in the line said, “Ha! Ha! Haaa! I’ve seen ur password. It’s 4 asterisks.”
Santa replies, “Ha! Ha! Ha! You are wrong. It’s 1258.”
- Salesman: Sir, do you want this powder?
Santa: For what?
Salesman: For ants.
Santa: No. If I give powder today, they will ask lipstick tomorrow!
- How do you identify a Santa in a classroom?
It is simple… check who’s erasing his notes when the teacher is cleaning the board!
- Santa – How many apples can you eat on an empty stomach?
Banta – I can eat 6 apples.
Santa – Wrong. you can eat only 1 apple on empty stomach bcoz when you eat the 2nd apple that’s not an empty stomach!
Banta: Wow superb joke. I’ll tell my friend.
Bant to Rahul – How many apples you can eat on an empty stomach?
Rahul – I can eat 10.
Banta – Pagal… 6 bolta to mast joke sunata!
- 100-metreki race horahithi…
Referee – ‘1,2,3 GO!’
Everybody started running except Santa.
Referee – Whyare you not running…?
Santa – My number is 4.
- Santa! Your daughter has died!
Depressed, Banta jumps from the 100th floor.
At the 50th floor, he remembers I don’t have a daughter!
At the 25th floor, he remembers I’m unmarried!
At the 10th floor, he remembers I’m Banta not Santa!
- Santa joined a new job. 1st day she worked until late evening on the computer.
Boss was happy and asked what you did until evening.
Santa: Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so I made it alright.
- Wife: How much do you love me?
Santa: l love you so much, l can’t measure.
Wife: No…just tell me.
Santa: Okay, l am like a cell phone & you are my sim card, l am nothing without u.
Wife: Wow! That’s so romantic….
Santa (saying to himself): Thank God! She doesn’t know I am like a China phone, with FOUR sim cards………
- Santa was writing something very slowly.
Banta: Why are you writing so slowly?
Santa: I am writing to my 5 years old kid Jhurlu, he can’t read very fast.