10 Best Quotes By A. P. J. Abdul Kalam To Inspire You For Your Bright Future – Avul Pakir Jainu labdeen Abdul Kalam was popularly known as A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. He was a scientistwho later became a statesman. Kalam was born on15thOctober 1931and he was raised in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, and studied physics and aerospace engineering. He spent the next four decades as a scientist and science administrator, mainly at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and was intimately involved in India’s civilian space programme and military missile development efforts.He thus came to be known as the Missile Man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology. He also played a pivotal organisational, technical, and political role in India’s Pokhran-II nuclear tests in 1998, the first since the original nuclear test by India in 1974. I must he was a great man. Abdul Kalam’s biography isinspirable and an inspiration to many.
Here is the list of quotes by A. P. J. Abdul Kalam that will inspire you for your bright future –
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
2. To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
3. The bird is powered by its own life and by its own motivation.
4. You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
5. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.
6. Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place –that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have the perseverance to realise the great life.
7. Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, calibre, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.
8. If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
9. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
10. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
Hope you also find these quotes inspirable!