Kangana is one such Bollywood actress that entered Bollywood film industry without any Godfather. Her journey was so tough and she has struggled a lot to reach the position where she is now. She is a straight-forward person who never minces her words and never shies away from speaking the truth.
Here is the list of 10 badass quotes by Kangana Ranaut that proves she is a total badass queen –
• I cannot pretend to be sorry for things that I am not and I cannot pretend to be somebody else that I am not.
• Women can kill with success and sarcasm, why use Hands?
• My father slapped me for the first time at 15 and I told him, “If you slap me, I will slap you back.” I felt raising your hand on anybody inappropriate and always had a great regard for myself.
• When you are a single girl and you don’t have a rich and influential father or you don’t want to have sugar daddies, you have to be perfect.
• I didn’t see myself as a liability, I guess my parents did, I saw myself as more than that, I had a mind of my own.
• Nobody was my support. You have to support yourself and I think that is the beauty of being a woman.
• My journey hasn’t been from Bandra to Juhu. It has been from a remote village in Manali to Rashtrapati Bhavan.
• Life cannot be a joyride. It will be a rollercoaster ride. Any incident or accident can’t define you. Go beyond it and be much more.
• The expectations from me are that I am Sati- Savitri which I am not. You have to come to terms with the fact that I am today’s women, I am a total badass.
• We have to prepare our girls like superheroes like we prepare our man and not have a ready set up to be given to another man like a fully trained dog to take care of the house.
Kangana Ranaut is a strong, brave and an independent girl. Hope her quotes inspired you. She is an inspiration to many girls. You go, girl!